then the trouble started. we can’t open the door. so we asked the policeman for help.
all flights this morning have put off, because our air is covered with thick fog.
there were a football game on tv last saturday evening.
（a football game决定了谓语动词用单数，应把were改为was。）
tony had little money left, so he had to give up buy the computer.
（give up doing sth.是固定用法，因此应把动词buy改为buying。）
susan is seventeen year old. she is very busy.
during the football season, helen is much busier than usually.
as the clock showed one minute and forty-two seconds left in the game, she began cheering excited, “come on — get going!”
i’m sure you will get rid the sadness and unhappiness caused by the disaster.
（get rid of 是固定搭配，意为“摆脱，除去”，因此应在rid后加of。）
my wife is also happy because of i have given up smoking.
manuel picked out his suitcase and went out.
（picked out改为picked up。pick out挑选；pick up拿起，捡起。）
5. 连词：主要考查句子之间的逻辑关系。常考的三种关系主要是：转折 （but）、并列（and）和因果（because，so等）。如：
one day, my wife and i went shopping at a store. we drove the car but we had a lot of things to buy.
（显然，题意为“我们开车去的原因是因为我们要买很多东西”，所以应该把but改为because / as / for。）
6. 关联词：主要考查that与what或which / how与what之间的转换。如：
i never have enough time for that i want to do.
so i went to sell newspapers after the school.
as we all left home at early age, we met lots of problems in our daily life.
（at an early age表示“很小的时候”，故early前应加不定冠词an。）
don’t lose your heart if you fail in the exam.
（lose heart意为“泄气，丧失勇气”，而lose one’s heart to sb. / sth.意为“爱上，喜欢上……”。根据语境可知，此处很明显是指“别泄气”，故应该把your去掉。）
a teacher should make classes lively and interesting.
we were living in a big family. we treated each other as brothers and sisters. if any one of them had any difficulty, the other would help him or her out.
i learned early in life that i had to be more patient and little aggressive. from the time i was about four until i was about six, i destroyed each of my toy. i was happy when the toys worked, but when things did wrong, i got angry and broke it. for a while parents bought me new toys. but before long they began to see which was happening. when i tear apart my fifth birthday toy train, my father said, “that’s it. no more toys to you.” my punishment lasted a year. meanwhile, i found out that with more patience i must make my toys to last. my attitude changed from then on.
my summer travel started terribly. i was at the shanghai railway station buy a ticket to hangzhou. i was going to visit a friend here and after that i would go to xiamen for long holiday. i bought my ticket but turned around to pick up my bag from the floor and then i realized that someone had stolen it. luckily i had all my money on my pocket, but the only clothes i had was those i had on. it felt very strange to travel without any luggages. when i finally arrived at my friend he lent to me lots of clothes. i feel very happy that i could change my clothes at last.
1. ... and little aggressive. little → less
2. ... each of my toy. toy → toys
3. ... when things did wrong ... did → went
4. ... and broke it. it → them
5. ... parents bought me ... parents前加my
6. ... see which was happening. which → what
7. when i tear apart ... tear → tore
8. no more toys to you. to → for
9. ... i must make ... must → could 或might
10. ... my toys to last. 去掉to
1. ... buy a ticket ... buy → buying
2. ... visit a friend here ... here → there
3. ... for long holiday. long前加a
4. ... but turned around ... but → and
5. ... on my pocket ... on → in
6. ... i had was those ... was → were
7. ... without any luggages. luggages → luggage
8. ... at my friend ... friend → friend’s
9. ... he lent to me ... 去掉to
10. i feel very happy ... feel → felt